Saturday, January 1, 2000

#87 - India Holley


Name:
India Holley
Nickname:

Position:
WR/DB
Yrs Playing Football:
3
Years With Reign:
3
Joined Reign:
2009
Current Residence:
Sylvania, OH
Home Town:
Sylvania, OH
Occupation:
STNA; Student
Favorite Quote:
“You have to do what you have to do in order to do what you want to do/” – The Great Debaters



Hobbies:
Eating, Cooking, Drag, Writing, Listening to music, Dancing, Reading & Traveling
Other Sports Played:
Track & Field, JROTC Drill Team
Education:
Davis College
In my free time I:
Spend time with my family, eat, cook and travel
Why women’s football?
I love the physical endurement the mind and body goes through.  I loved playing the two years I did play, and I want to be a part of my second family again.
On road trips I bring:
My phone
Pre-Game Superstitions:
I have to eat and listen to music
Off-season workout:
Weight training
Favorite Charity:

No comments:

Post a Comment