Saturday, January 1, 2000

#68 - Mirta Munoz


Name:
Mirta Munoz
Nickname:
Mirt’
Position:
OL/DL
Yrs Playing Football:
7
Years With Reign:
6
Joined Reign:
2008
Current Residence:
Wayne, MI
Home Town:
Detroit, MI
Occupation:
Safety & Quality Rep.
Favorite Quote:
“You get one day a month for self-pity, then you suck it up, deal with it and move on.”



Hobbies:
Puzzles, sports
Other Sports Played:
Track, softball
Education:
Wayne State University, Henry Ford College
In my free time I:
Spend time with my family, camping , and watching TV and movies
On road trips I bring:
My cell phone and tablet
Off-season workout:
Hiking
Favorite Food:
Pasta, fried chicken
Favorite Health Tip:
Drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits and veggies, don’t ever smoke
Favorite Charity:

No comments:

Post a Comment