Saturday, January 1, 2000

#55 - Gabrielle Hodges


Name:
Gabrielle Hodges
Nickname:
Gabz
Position:
OL/DL
Yrs Playing Football:
4
Years With Reign:
4
Joined Reign:
2011
Current Residence:
Toledo, OH
Home Town:
Toledo, OH
Occupation:
UCNA / Student
Favorite Quote:
“Starve the ego.  Feed the soul.”



Hobbies
Reading, writing, sports, listening to music, spending time with loved ones
Other Sports Played:
Basketball, Track & Field
Education:
Whitmer High School, Oakland Community College
Why women’s football?
Football is my passion.  I was raised around it.  My uncle was fortunate enough to play in the NFL.  Football is my second love behind music.  My teammates are my second family.
On road trips I bring:
My iPod
Favorite Food:
Mexican
Favorite Health Tip:
Always eat breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment