Saturday, January 1, 2000

#53 - Brandi Rizer


Name:
Brandi Rizer
Nickname:
Rizer
Position:
OL/DL
Yrs Playing Football:
3
Years With Reign:
3
Joined Reign:
2013
Current Residence:
Marysville, OH
Home Town:
Lancaster, OH
Occupation:
Easy Street Café
Favorite Quote:
“Sometimes dreams come true you never even knew you had.”



Hobbies:
Scrapbooking, drawing, cooking, geocaching
Education:
North Adult Education
In my free time I:
Geocache, draw, train my dog
Why women’s football?
I want to play football because I was told I never could.  I want to break the prejudice against women playing sports.
On road trips I bring:
My wristcoach with my Nana’s picture in it
Favorite Food:
Chicken
Favorite Health Tip:
Stay away from soda, plenty of water, stay hydrated and you’ll feel better!
Favorite Charity:
Susan G. Komen

No comments:

Post a Comment